Joining the Dulwich and District Twins Club is easy. Renewing is too! (you’ll be reminded by email when your membership needs to be renewed)
Simply pay using PayPal using our form to join or renew online.
Being a member of the club gives you great benefits, including:
- The support and friendship of a club with over 200 member families across south east London.
- The club newsletter which is published three times a year.
- Joining up with buddy groups.
- The opportunity to take part in our range of meet ups and special talks on a range of topics, as well as our famous summer picnic and Christmas party.
- The opportunity to sell clothes and equipment you no longer need at our nearly new sale.
- Special discounts offered to club members by a range of local businesses.
- And also our online member services, including our private members only where you can connect with other club members!
Annual membership costs £16 a year, or £26 for a two year membership or renewal (or free for single parents and those on benefits). You can join us when you are expecting twins or triplets or at any age once the babies are born.
If you’d like to find out more then please get in touch with us via our contact form.