A 2 hour session from Tamba, facilitated by Carolyn Graham, Tamba’s Honorary Consultant for Educational Psychology and Tamba trained parenting facilitator
The key questions the session will cover:
- Why is individuality such an important consideration for multiples?
- What are the key principles to consider in enabling your children to develop their individual personality?
- How might this differ with identical and fraternal multiples?
- What if your multiples have very different needs and/or abilities?
- What practical ideas can I implement with my children?
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org