We’re delighted to announce the launch of our updated website. This is designed to make the club’s information even easier to use and also provides members with some great new online features.
Highlights from these changes include:
- A simpler layout, which works on mobile phones and tablet devices too: now you’ll be able to use the website wherever you are! (even when you’re shivering in the park…)
- A new calendar: we are switching to a Google calendar which means you can subscribe to updates and events from your laptop or phone.
- Use email alerts and RSS feeds to keep in touch: you’ll be able to sign up to get updates sent to you in the way that you find most convenient.
- Replacing ‘round robin’ emails with an online forum: giving members an easy way to share ideas, questions and advice, and also buy and sell nearly new items.
- And… we’ve joined The Twitter! keep up to date with the latest club news by following us @ddtwinsclub